Frock up in the colours of summer and make tracks for the Island Glasshouse to celebrate the Gold Coast’s most lavish raceday carnival.
Get ready for one hell of a ride, with an epic five hour package of fine food, fizz, fillies and frills, alongside the thrilling Magic Millions raceday action. It’s time to gather the herd and saddle up for a lavish racing luncheon on the GC.
From 12.30pm – 5:30pm your five hour premium package within the air conditioned comfort of the Island Glasshouse, includes:
- Full buffet including seafood, roast meats, fresh seasonal salads, vegetables and desserts
- Premium drinks including G.H. Mumm Marlborough Prestige Brut, Aperol Spritz, Margarita Spritz, Canadian Club & Dry, premium wines including rosé and prosecco, craft beers, ginger beer, cider and softdrinks
- Betting facilities on site and all the racing coverage on the giant LED displays
- Immersive entertainment featuring a live music, special guests, fashions on the field and pop-up displays and photo moments
- Raceday competitions and prizes
- Full access to the Island Glasshouse and Deck throughout the event
- Silent auctions in support of our charity partner ‘Traction’.
Dress: Raceday ‘colours of summer’. Will you win ‘fashions on the field’?
Group Bookings: Each group is seated on their own table e.g., If you book for a group of 4 you will be seated on your own table for 4. If you are a group buying tickets separately, come up with a catchy table name between yourselves and include this table name in the field provided at check-out so we can seat you together.
Saturday 13th January 2024
Doors open at 12pm with the five hour package commencing at 12.30pm.
The Island Glasshouse. View the Glasshouse here.
View the full FAQs below.
“Say you’ll stay another day” – make a weekend of it and stay in one of our boutique rooms and suites. Check availability here and reveal member rates by entering your email address.
Will my group be seated together? Yes, we will be seating your group on your own table. If your group is purchasing tickets separately come up with a catchy table name between yourselves, then include this table name in the field provided at check-out.
Can you cater to my food allergies and dietary requirements? We always do our best to cater to your food allergies if you include them in the field provided at checkout. We may not, however, be able to cater towards all food preferences e.g., keto, low-carb, low sugar. We have provided this field at check-out for people with food allergies only.
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event? This is an 18+ event. There will also be a range of non-alcoholic drinks available throughout the event.
What’s the refund policy? Please note that we do not allow refunds for any reason. Any changes or updates to your booking must be provided 72 hours prior to the event commencing.
Can I contribute to the silent charity auctions? If you or your company would like to contribute a prize to the charity auction on the day, please contact email@example.com